Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Play on Flaminga

It's Saturday morning and not much going on here.  After 3 weeks of summer type weather, its chilled down a little, overcast with some light showers.

I look forward to Geneveive's Weekly Zentangle Round-up Weekly Zentangle Roundup #175 on Saturday mornings.

This week there were a few new patterns listed, and one of them was by my Aussie Tangler friend Dorothy Allison (Tied in Tangles)

Here is the link to her latest pattern Flaminga  https://www.flickr.com/photos/31762357@N06/14071191699/

I think its such a cool tangle - Thank you for sharing Dorothy.  It took me a while to get the flow going.  As you can see I smoothed it out a little and made it more compact.

Here is my first ZIA - with a touch of River (by CZT Suzanne McNeill) They remind me of Penguins :)




Here I wanted to do some sort of flower, however something else eventuated - I then added Punzel and Deelite.  The photo took on a blue tinge so I stayed with that colour scheme by framing and edging in blue.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend - thanks for stopping by, please say hi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)