Friday, May 16, 2014

My Godiva Story

I wanted to do some more 'Punzel' and came across this inspiring photo on Pinterest.  It looks like some kind of choker.  My drawing doesn't really resemble it, however, I liked the idea of weaving beads into my Punzel.  My drawing turned into some kind of tangelation in that the peaks became chain like.

I did like what was happening here, I thought it was quite elegant in it's simplistic state - then - I don't know what came over me, I added the tangle 'Mak-rah-mee' on the bottom of this piece and to me it looked kind of out of place and I felt the piece was missing something.  Now my piece looked like it needed a face.  So today I added a face (not real pleased but okay).  I should have spent more time in perfecting her features and trying to have both eyes at least the same size.  Oh well, she's special and she's my Godiva.

In it's original state - notice how it formed a frame?



...... and here she is 



Thanks for your interest and have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Sehr, sehr schön!
    Liebe Grüße und schönes Wochenende,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)