Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weekly Challenge #166: UMT Diva style

Another use my tangle (UMT) with the Diva http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com.au/

I didn't know where this challenge was going to take me and not even sure I knew what I was doing.  I think I was supposed to fill in the background with more stripes, instead I filled it with flowers.  To take away from the plainess I added a little colour and shaded some.

I hope to check out what others' have done with this new pattern for some inspiration.

Have a great week and thanks for the views and comments)




10 comments:

  1. Your tile is really lovely with those flowery fillings. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wieder sehr schön, liebe Lila! ;o)
    Schönen Tag,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you put some flowers in this tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers in the gaps really work nicely with this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors that you used and am especially intrigued by the flowery filler. This a very nice pairing of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the boldness of the lines and the black/brown combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice .... I love the 'daisies' popping in and out of the spaces... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely with this touch of gold colour! Wonderful done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great. The flowers in the gaps are perfect - all in all, another distinct "Poppy"-style piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)