Friday, June 20, 2014

New Pattern - Verity

I was on the phone at work, pen and paper in hand as usual, just doodling, when I noticed a pattern appearing.  Now I've doodled loopy crosses for years, but this time I coloured in the middle area which made it look very different and it caught my eye.  I decided then I would do a step out.

Please let me know if you've come across a pattern like this - I've not come across one like this, but with so many patterns out there you just never know.

I was toying with names and decided on Verity, meaning truth.

It's very basic and simple, with many possible variation fills.  I do hope you give it a try and I would love to see it.




1 comment:

  1. Nice. I like tangles with possible variations, but I think I'll prefer this one left fairly simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)