Monday, July 7, 2014

New Pattern - Easy 3'sy

I was on the phone, doodling as you do and when I finished I noticed a pattern had formed.  I took the piece of paper home and drew up some steps.  I've not seen a pattern like this, and if you have please let me know so I can credit the owner.

It's very easy to draw, just one basic squiggle - like the number 3 and a reverse number 3.  There are many possible variations - I've come up with a few and have shown it horizontally, vertically and curvy.

I do hope you have a chance to try it yourself.

Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)


Here's a funky 3sy :)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pattern Lila. I'm not sure if it exists or not but I'll be having a play with it for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think it meets the criteria - it certainly meets mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)