Monday, July 14, 2014

New Pattern - Maddie 2 (revisited)

I quite like doing oval shapes and ever since I had a few comments about the way I treated the 'petals' of Crux by Henrike Bratz last week it occurred to me that I should do a step out on that very pattern.  I'm calling it Maddie 2 because it really is just an extension of my pattern Maddie - well maybe not an extension as such but it is another take on it.

It's basically a sharp oval, with a line in the middle (take it or leave it) and then creating further ovals inside - you can go on forever if your original oval was huge! hehe

and here we have it... thanks for looking :)


a close up (no shading)



with shading



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lila! (By the way, my eldest daughter's name is Leila, pronounced Lee-eye-la.)

    I love this pattern! I really like the tribal feel to it! I can't wait to give it a go...

    I also want to thank you so much for visiting me at my blog and following me! I so appreciate that you listed me here too! What an honor... I really appreciate that! I plan on updating my blog in the next few days and will definitely list your awesome blog with a link as well!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Holly {ha! designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The last one is like a turtle. Great as a simple design, but I love how you can 'fill' it too. Brill'!
    ;@) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)